Dubrovnik panorama & sightseeing tour (half day)
Guests are usually picked up in the Port of Dubrovnik (cruise ship guests) or at their hotels at agreed time by one of our vehicles and accommpanied by a professional licensed tourist guide, your private tour continues to Panorama section of mountain Srdj with breathtaking view of the Old City of Dubrovnik, Lokrum Island and Elaphiti Islands in the far north.
During the ride to panorama sight (ard 15 mins, depending on the traffic), your guide will explain most interesting parts of Dubrovnik’s history as well provide you with all current info about the city, its people, customs and things to do.
Click for more details about Dubrovnik panorama & sightseeing tour
After short time on panorama sight (photostop), we return to the Old City center, where we continue with the walking tour throughout stone paved streets of The City where every stone has a story to tell.
In your 2 hour tour, you will be taken off the beaten path to get acquinted with all Dubrovnik secrets usually not told to most other guests, but all major sights will be visited as well (Onofrio’s fountain, Franciscan Monastery, St. Blaise Church, Sponza Pallace, Rector’s Pallace, Cathedral).
Our guides are all from Dubrovnik for generations and each of them has unique stories and legends to tell that their grandparents taught them and that cannot be found in any of the guide-books. The best thing is that this tour is tailored for you, so if instead of walking you wish to sit in a sun (or a shade J) and have a coffee and an icecream while your guide is doing explanations or just chit-chatting with you, you can do it!!!
When the tour (coffee) is finished, our vehicle together with your guide takes you back to the point of your origin (Port, Hotel), and we say farewell to you, hoping to see you back on one of our other tours.
What is included?
- car/van pick up at the harbour or hotel (any location in Dubrovnik)
- ride to panorama sight (slopes of Srdj mountain), accommpanied by professional guide
- ride back to Old city, tour of the city with licensed guide, entrance to Cathedral
- return to your point of origin
- 9:00 – hotel pickup
- 09:30 – panorama sight (10 mins)
- 10:00- Old City tour
- 12:00 – Old city tour finished, free time-optional
- 12:00/13:00 – return to the hotel/port
OPTIONS on this TOUR
- Visiting top of the mountain Srdj (412 m)
- Visiting ancient city of Cavtat (graveyard of the Captains, St. Nikola’s church, old town of Cavtat) – 20 km south of Dubrovnik
- Visiting medieval aristocratic estate of Gucetic-Gozze in Trsteno with its famous bothanical gardens, fountains, alleys…20 km north of Dubrovnik
Make an inquiry about Dubrovnik panorama & sighseeing tour availability and prices!
We usually answer in less then 6 hours.